Study Days at Great Dixter with Fergus Garrett
Study Days are led by Head Gardener Fergus Garrett and held at Great Dixter House and Gardens. Developed by Christopher Lloyd and Fergus Garrett, this programme is in its eleventh year. Each Study Day includes a lecture in the house as well as talks and demonstrations in the garden. Subjects are tailored to provide insight into the Great Dixter ethos of gardening. Refreshments and lunch are provided and there is a 10% discount to attendees on plant sales in the nursery on the day.
Study Day subjects with Fergus Garrett in 2016:
- Integrating and Using Bulbs in your Borders on 24th Oct
Study Day subjects with Fergus Garrett in 2017:
- Getting the Garden Ready on 27th Jan
- Succession Planting in the Mixed Border on 20th Feb | 6th Mar | 24th Apr
- Nursery Propagation (led by Michael Morphy) date TBC | date TBC
- Good Planting on 13th Mar | 26th Jun
- Meadow Gardening on 15th May
- Exotic Gardening on 4th Sept
- Integrating and Using Bulbs in your Borders on 20 Nov
Visit our What’s on page and filter events for ‘Study Days’ for further details and to book, or contact Perry Rodriguez on tel: 01797 252878 ext. 3.
Book a Study Day now using our online shop.