Study Days at Great Dixter with Fergus Garrett
Study Days are led by Head Gardener Fergus Garrett and held at Great Dixter House & Gardens. Developed by Christopher Lloyd and Fergus Garrett, this programme is in its eleventh year. Each Study Day includes a lecture in the house as well as talks and demonstrations in the garden. Subjects are tailored to provide insight into the Great Dixter ethos of gardening. Refreshments and lunch are provided and there is a 10% discount to attendees on plant sales in the nursery on the day.
Study Day subjects with Fergus Garrett in 2014:
- Choosing and Using Seeds on 13th Jan
- Garden-worthy Plants on 24th Feb
- Nursery Propagation (led by Michael Morphy) on 7th Apr | 15th Sept
- Succession Planting in the Mixed Border on 28th Apr | 28th Jul
- Good Planting on 12th May | 30th Jun
- Meadow Gardening on 9th Jun
- Exotic Gardening on 22nd Sept
- Integrating and Using Bulbs in your Borders on 13th Oct *NEW*
Study Day subjects with Fergus Garrett in 2015:
Visit our What’s on page and filter events for ‘Study Days’ for further details and to book, or contact Perry Rodriguez on tel: 01797 252878 ext. 3.
Book a Study Day now using our online shop.