Study Days at Great Dixter with Fergus Garrett
Study Days are led by Head Gardener Fergus Garrett and held at Great Dixter House and Gardens. Developed by Christopher Lloyd and Fergus Garrett, this programme is in its eleventh year. Each Study Day includes a lecture in the house as well as talks and demonstrations in the garden. Subjects are tailored to provide insight into the Great Dixter ethos of gardening. Refreshments and lunch are provided and there is a 10% discount to attendees on plant sales in the nursery on the day.
Study Day subjects in 2018 with Fergus Garrett:
- Getting the Garden Ready on 19th Feb
- Succession Planting on 12th Mar | 30th Apr | 24th Sept
- Good Planting on 21st Mar | 11th Jun
- Salvia and Mint Day (led Marina Christopher) on 25th Jun
- Nursery Propagation (led by Michael Morphy) on 23rd Apr | 20th Aug
- Meadow Gardening on 4th Jun
- Exotic Gardening on 3rd Sept
- Daisy Day (led by Marina Christopher) on 17th Sept
- Kitchen Garden Day (with Aaron Bertelsen) 1st Oct
- Integrating and Using Bulbs on 29th Oct
Visit our What’s on page and filter events for ‘Study Days’ for further details and to book, or contact Perry Rodriguez on tel: 01797 252878 ext. 3.
Book a Study Day now using our online shop.